I know there isn't much data out there on this strain so I figured I'd post about my recent experience.
I brewed a 10 gallon batch with a friend, Belgian Quad. The OG was 1.096 and we mashed at 152. We used 4 lbs of amber candi sugar.
We split it into 2 5 gallon batches and used 2 different yeasts. I chose 545 and he used 510. I made a healthy 1 gallon starter 36 hours prior to pitching.
The beer was left in primary for 7 weeks until I took the first gravity reading. The first couple weeks it was controlled at 66 degrees, then when the bubbling slowed down i ramped it up to 70 degrees for the remainder of the time. Much to my surprise both of my hydrometers read 1.003 for the final gravity. I tested my hydrometers and they are both fine. The temperature of the hydrometer sample was 68. The beer has no signs of infection whatsoever. It tastes just like you'd expect, very hot. Other expected flavors are present. My buddy's half struggled to break 1.020.
So the apparent attenuation, unless I'm missing something, is 96.6%. Whether or not this is even possible I don't know, but like I said unless I've missed something, this yeast needs to be watched carefully for risk of over attenutation.