Don't worry too much about it. At the beginning of the summer I brewed 2 batches of blonde ale with 1056 in my closet that was a constant 72 F. I didn't have any significant, or even detectable esters in either batch. I have since built a fermentation chiller and have done another batch of the blonde at 62 F, and an APA at 62. Both of them attenuated just like at the higher temps, it just took them about an extra week to finish. I should say, though, that with the APA I bumped up the temp 2 F/day to 70 after the krausen fell. In this time it went from 1.018-1.014. I'm not sure if raising the temperature was necessary, but it was easy to do and I figured it was a bit of "insurance".
On a side note, I used to use 001 for the blonde and had one disaster batch that fermented at 76+ for the first 5 days. That one didn't have any esters either, and from my experience 1056 and 001 are essentially the same. I wouldn't let it happen again, but that one time it did work out.