I was supposed to brew today but circumstances forced me to delay fro 2 weeks. I already made a 1 litre starter and cold crashed it. Will I be able to use that starter in 2 weeks?
You will be fine so long as you have a sanitary seal on your starter. If you can, you might want to add some more starter wort the day before brewing, this will "wake" the yeast up and give you peace of mind that they are still viable.
I agree it is fine. I would also step it back up a bit with a bit of fresh wort before your brew day. (a mini starter in essence.)