Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway - Enter Now!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Fermentation & Yeast > REX C 100 PID for Fermentation Chamber

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
calculon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default REX C 100 PID for Fermentation Chamber

Hello All,
I bought a couple of these inexpensive temperature controllers off ebay. Before I start wiring (and unwiring ), I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience using these to temp control a keezer or fridge used as a fermentation chamber.

My garage is pretty cold so I'd like to set it up to be simultaneously plugged in to the power supply to the fridge and to a simple heating element - this way I can use the same controller year-round, especially in the spring and fall when the temperatures get variable.

Any input would be much appreciated!

C

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
slow6i
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

I notice that this thread is about 4 months old, but I just acquired on of the same PID's that I will be using for my fermentation control. When I get it done, I will post my stuff here, unless you have already found it, in which case, can you post it?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply