I did my own version of Pliny using cascade/centennial/amarillo. I used a 6.5gal carboy for primary for just over a week, and I racked to secondary in a 5gal carboy for just over 2 weeks. Dry hopped for all of the 14 days, the last 4 days adding round 2 of the dry hops. I used Munton's Kreamy X for carbonation, and they have been in bottles for about 3 weeks now. It is absolutely delightful, possibly my best beer to date, and the nice frothy head is delicious. I cannot wait to give them a couple more weeks! I would remake this in a heartbeat!
The only thing I would do differently is not use the dry hop bags and filter straight to the bottling bucket.
About 7% abv