New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Fermentation & Yeast > Limited lagering lagers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #11
krenshaw
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 45 Times on 41 Posts
Likes Given: 24

i'm actually in the middle of my first lager.. i had it ferment for 7 days at 48, then a d-rest for 2 days, and now its at like a week and a half so far at lagering temps.. its in a keg, so i figured i'd try it on friday (which would be 2 weeks on co2 and lagering) and just see how it changes for the next 2 weeks.. with bottling conditioning like you mentioned though, it may take 2-3 weeks anyway to get the carb levels correct as long as you can keep all of the bottles at lagering temps

~ A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.

DOWN THE HATCH BREWING
Stainless Hop Spider | Wooden Brew Rig | Dual Hinge Keezer Build

Primaries.. Apfelwein, The Fox Says... Yum, Shot in the Dark
Keg 1: The Fox Says... Yum | Keg 2: Shot in the Dark | Keg 3: Second Breakfast Oatmeal Stout Clone
Bottles: lots full and even more empty

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply