Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Fermentation & Yeast > Is dry Notty just a really low-key yeast?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
JetSmooth
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 43 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Excellent. I'd say I've been around that range and it'll remain there until I'm ready to bottle. Was just worried about stepping the temp down a little as opposed to warming it up. I have no temp control yet, so I'm depending on the house temps, which have been slightly increasing over the past week. So no reason to be too concerned, I guess.

This is my first forray back into brewing after abour 14 years. So it's good to hear I picked a good recipe and yeast to begin with. A lot of good things about BM's Centennial Blonde and also Notty.

Bottling the Belgian: A Photo Odyssey

Beer is the mind-killer. Beer is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my beer. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see it's path. When the beer has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply