Thanks all. I'll take another reading, and think about repitching with an active starter. To answer some of the questions. It was an extract kit. I had it in primary for 2.5 weeks (was on vacation the 2nd week). I didn't see any more bubbling and since it had been in there so long, I just assumed it was done (we all know what they say about "assuming"). I didn't bother taking a reading until it was already syphoning to the secondary (although I clearly should've). As for stirring up the yeast at the bottom, there really was very little of anything on the bottom. It looked like, after the initial fermentation caused all the foam/overflow, most of the yeast ended up caking around the top of the bucket above the wort/beer, where I guess it was left to die. As for temps, my temps were pretty good. I didn't pitch until around 70, and I kept it in a stable area in my basement that's about 70. I don't think the yeast were unhappy until the "explosion" left them out to dry! Hopefully there are still a few guys working in there that got kicked up after the transfer. I'll take another reading and see. Thanks again!