Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Trade - WTT: My 2 single body regulators for your dual body regulator

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
Jdm5209
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default Trade - WTT: My 2 single body regulators for your dual body regulator

I have 2 single body regulators that are both dual gauge. One is brand new and one is very slightly used, but like new condition. The slightly used one has a barb, but no check valve. I'm looking to trade them for one dual body regulator with 3 gauges and two barbs with check valves. I know you are supposed to be able to take the high pressure gauge off and attach two single bodies, but I havent had any luck getting it to budge and I thought there might be someone out there who would rather have two single body, dual gauge regulators. I'm looking for a dual body in new or like new condition. Thanks.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2012, 06:39 AM   #2
dallasdb
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 53 Times on 43 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Take it to your local welding supply shop like Airgas. Do it during a time when they aren't busy and they will most likely help you out.

I was replacing a busted gauge and it must've been slow that day at Airgas. The guy did it all for me!!! Put it in the vice and even used their teflon tape. Charged me $8 for the gauge and sent me on my way.

Bring them in a few beers and they'll probably do it for you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply