Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTT: Ball Lock Corny for Pin Lock

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
danmdevries
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - WTT: Ball Lock Corny for Pin Lock

I have one Ball Lock and three pin locks, I'd like to standardize so the cheapest way would be to go all pin-lock.

I bought it a while back from northernbrewing and installed new poppits, all new seals, steam cleaned in and out.

Located in Northwest Indiana (Lake Co) and not looking to drive far.

I have a set of connectors for the ball lock keg so I'd expect the same on your pin lock. If you don't have connectors, throw $10 in the trade and it's yours. I also expect the pin lock keg to be in the same condition (excellent, refurbished)

I do have a batch in the keg right now so trade would have to wait till that's gone. Shouldn't take long, it's pretty tasty.

If you want to trade two pin locks without connectors for my ball lock with connectors I'll toss in $10.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
JJWP
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

I've got 2 pin lock kegs and a bunch of ball locks, so I am looking to standardize as well.

I would trade you straight up one for one no problem. if you are interested in the other pin lock I'd let it go for $25. I've got two sets of pin disconnects (2 gas 2 liquid)

If you have other brewing odds and ends that you'd trade let me know.

Thanks,

(I'm in Chicago btw - drive through your area on Route 30 fairly regularly)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply