LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
dpalme
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default WTB Used Blichmann

I am looking for a floor burner and a boilermaker with the attachments (valve, adjustable thermometer, sight tube, and a false bottom if you have one.

Please give me your absolute bottom dollar price. I don't negotiate, I will either pay your asking price or politely decline. I'm just not a haggler, and I think its insulting to try and talk you out of your price.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Marc77
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 49 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpalme View Post
I am looking for a floor burner and a boilermaker with the attachments (valve, adjustable thermometer, sight tube, and a false bottom if you have one.

Please give me your absolute bottom dollar price. I don't negotiate, I will either pay your asking price or politely decline. I'm just not a haggler, and I think its insulting to try and talk you out of your price.
Because of shipping costs I think the best bet is to get it new. This site has it the blichmann burner and the 24 inch legs WITH shipping for $196 and change. I'll be buying one in a few weeks myself. Before you ask, no I'm not with the site, just been scouring the internet and here for the cheapest bottom line price too.

https://www.brewmasterswarehouse.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply