Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Last Sponsor Giveaway of the Year!

Come Enter the BrewDeals/FastFerment Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB Keggles, Mash-tun, pumps, QD, brewery stand/sculpture

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 11:00 PM   #1
HitTheTwit
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default For Sale - WTB Keggles, Mash-tun, pumps, QD, brewery stand/sculpture

Hey folks,

I live in SouthEastern, PA and am willing to drive a good bit. I'm looking to upgrade my ten gallon AG to something a bit more streamlined.

If anyone has extra rigs, or is looking to clean out their garage, please let me know! I'm looking for a brewery stand, preferably two tier. A keggle to convert to a mash-tun, Quick-disconnects, and of course... a pump.

Please feel free to PM if you have anything you're looking to get rid of.

Cheers.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
Brewsday
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Liked 18 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 3

You might want to go for a drive!
http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/for/2553449268.html

Everyone has to walk their own path as a brewer. Each home brewer must consider time, cost, feasibility, and results of their efforts. If a homebrewer can strike a happy balance between those 4 aspects, then they are doing it right regardless of the brewing method.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvy View Post

Noone should have to defend themselves about what they want to brew or justify it to anyone... This is supposed to be about having fun. In whatever form it takes.

Don't be a troll about it.

Old 08-24-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Coff
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 157 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 82

Its interesting that you post this, I just ordered a 25 gallon aluminum kettle and was going to sell my keggle.

I also happen to live in SE PA (Philly to be exact). I will post some photos of the keggle if you are interested. Here are the particulars.

- It was obtained legally, a decommissioned keg that I got from a local distributor.
- The top is cut off and fits a standard 5 gallon pots lid pretty well. 13" lid?
- has a 1/2" hole about 2 inches from the bottom drilled for a ball valve.

I have the ball valve but would like to keep it for my new kettle so its just the keg as is with the cuts. Let me know if youre interested, looking for $75.

Old 08-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #4
HitTheTwit
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Recipes 

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewsday View Post
Hoping to spend slightly less... Plus it's more fun to build and cobble stuff together yourself.

Quick Reply