• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Keggle fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProzHack

Reaction score
Thought I'd check here first before I pull the trigger on buying new... I'm looking for fittings for converting two sanke's into welded HLT and BKs, and a cooler into a mashtun. So I'd need the following:
bulkheads
1/2" ball valves,
1 weldless kit,
barbs,
nipples
silicone tubing

I'm going all stainless steel b/c it gives me that warm fuzzy feeling, so please no pro-brass/anti-SS jokes. I'd also be interested in some temp guages if priced right. I'm building the basics first and then upgrading in the near future. Tell me what you have and what you want for it! Then wish me luck as I search for a cheap welder...

:mug:

don't know if this helps, but I've made a few different purchases recently, from www.bargainfittings.com , quick shipping (2 days in my case), $5.00 flat rate! I had looked around to put together individual pieces, but price wise, was just as good to buy their kits! there's also a few other vendors on this forum around the same, and i went weldless, and never had a single leak!! (teflon tape) Good luck, and Happy Brewing!!:mug:

Back