• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Johnson Digital Temperature Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two of them that I'll be parting with as soon as I hook up my BCS-462 automation controller. They are less than 6 months old. $100 shipped for both (OBO). I can probably unhook them by this weekend.

OK, I pulled the Johnsons off the kegerators last night. Here's a pic. These normally don't come with the cable, so I added the heavy duty cords and installed strain reliefs in the bottom. These are in like-new condition.

$90 for both or $50 for a single one. Buyer pays UPS shipping from 90501.

Nickeldeposit - you have first right of refusal (until tomorrow) since this is your thread, otherwise I'll start a new thread.

Johnson_Controllers.JPG

Hey Jon, I just saw that the OP didn't want them and you had told me to PM you if he refused, so I sent ya a pm. Please let me know the price with shipping to 63376 and I'll take at least 1, probably both.

Thanks!

Back