The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB: Great Taste of the Midwest tix.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Suthrncomfrt1884
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 23 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default For Sale - WTB: Great Taste of the Midwest tix.

I've got a friend who went to his first beerfest with me last weekend (Chilton beerfest) and decided he's now in love with them. He didn't know this at the time tickets went on sale for Great Taste, so he didn't see $40 as being worth it.

Anyways... I waited in line and have tickets, but I'd like a few of my friends to go if I can find more tickets. People on ebay are charging $100+ a ticket and I hope they drink spoiled beer for it.

If anyone has 2 tickets they'd be willing to sell me at face value, please let me know.

Another HERMS rig...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply