Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB ~Golden Gate couplers~

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #1
cthered
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - WTB ~Golden Gate couplers~

I am looking to purchase some golden gate couplers so I can make my aluminum barrel serviceable. Seems I just missed a nice set of couplers on here. Oh well. Hopefully somebody still has a nice set they will part with for a reasonable price. Please send a picture and a price and I will get back to you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
JRems
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 58 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 9

I'll look around later. I had a set somewhere. They came with a 60 year old kegerator that was stored for at least 30 years full of old beer in the lines. The gas side seemed ok but the beer side was gummed up with nasty dried old beer. If I find them you can have them for free, just pay shipping. I know for sure they need new rubbers gaskets where they seal on the keg they will also need a massive cleaning. Pm me your email and I'll send a pic if I find them.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply