I'm getting ready to build a new control panel. I'm just building a panel with 1PID and 1 output. I figured I would check here before making any purchases. If you have any of the following that you can get me cheaper than I can buy online, let me know.
I am looking for things like:
- Auber PID (SYL-2362 or SYL-2352)
- 40A SSR
- Threaded RTD (with diconnect and maybe a panel mount)
- Electrical Enclosure (not looking to break the bank here)
- 30A DPST Switch
- 6 ft, 4 prong 50A range cord
- 6 ft, 3 prong 30A dryer cord and outlet
- 5500W ULWD element
- fuse holders
- power distribution block
I'm sure there is more, but that's all I can think at the moment.