New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - WTB Corny kegs(ball lock or converted)SoCal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
naemlss
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Sale - WTB Corny kegs(ball lock or converted)SoCal

Hi,

I am getting ready to amp up my game here, and I want to start kegging my beer. I am looking for 5-10 5 gallon kegs in reasonable shape, but of course they have to hold pressure.

As a heads up for others in june of 2012 or so I am planning on holding a dinner/ beer tasting event that will feature home brewers who are willing to give out free tasters of their beer for publicity purposes. I already have a 120 seat restaurant lined up that is willing to create a menu and put on the event.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
kosmokramer
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 34

dont ave any cornies for sale but im in upland too. small world

Old 10-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #3
naemlss
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It is a small world. Cruising through the classified I stumbled on a post with a lot of people from my home town in Washington.

Since your near me I just found a a possible source for copper tubing, and a lot of it apparently. One of my clients just rebuilt his house after it burned down. He said that he has a ton of pipe laying around that was in the house when it burned down. Now whether this is usable piping or not would be the big deal, but I am sure I can get it off of him for pretty cheap if not free for picking it up. Let me know if your interested and I will keep you posted.

Quick Reply