New Giveaway - Wort Monster Conical Fermenter!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Trade - Want to trade Power Tools for Kegging Equipment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #1
Buetow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Trade - Want to trade Power Tools for Kegging Equipment

Posting this for my nephew. He repairs power tools for a living and has acquired a large collection of tools and equipment. We were his basement yesterday and counted 5 power miter saws, about 50 drills, a pile of circular saws and an interesting variety of other equipment.

He wants to set a kegorator for homebrew and basically needs everything. Fridge, CO2 tank, regulator, lines, ball lock fittings, kegs ..etc.

He is local to Clio, MI. PM me if you have items to trade and what you are looking for. I will put you in touch with him.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
BigB
Recipes 

Liked 41 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Just a thought, but you might want to make a post in the Michigan Masher's group page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrew
It's now degenerating into nu uh and uh huhs and it no longer serves a point.

Old 06-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Buetow
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Good idea BigB.

Quick Reply