• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to sell or trade. 200 ct Cigar Humidor with great cigars.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hefanatic

Reaction score
I am looking to either sell or trade this humidor with the cigars. It has 30 Romeo Y Julieta Habana Reserve Toro and Robusto. This is an excellent cigar. It also has 10 or so other random cigars. I have always kept it around 72% humidity, and it has worked very well for me. I have given up smoking all together, and would like to get rid of all temptations in the house. This also includes a digital hygrometer that sits inside. I will also be selling a rather large estate pipe collection, but I will have to post that later. I am looking for all types of brewing equipment, or a cash offer plus shipping. Let me know if you're interested. In case my PM box is full you can email me at [email protected]

cigar1.jpg

cigar2.jpg

cigar3.jpg

cigar4.jpg

I have one person that has committed to buy it. If it falls through I will let everyone know.

I am really looking for everything in terms of equipment. I need a new SS Kettle, some corney kegs, fermenters etc.

I am in Phoenix, Az.

Let me know if your other offer falls through. I would be willing to take it off your hands for the $120 shipped that you are asking.

Back