Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/)
-   -   Want to buy: cheap temp controller (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/want-buy-cheap-temp-controller-174351/)

MBasile 04-21-2010 09:15 PM

Want to buy: cheap temp controller
 
Hey guys and yooper, I need a cheap temp controller to tie me over until I build a larger fermentation chamber and go the Love route. I was looking at that $35 translucent looking one from CHI Company, but if someone on here has one laying around for a similar price I'd rather give them the money.

Thanks!

doggage 04-21-2010 09:18 PM

I have an extra one of these. Not sure if it's what you'd want.

Brewing Clamper 04-21-2010 09:26 PM

looks to me like a love controller isn't going to cost you that much more... why not buy it now and start using it...

ubermick 04-21-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MBasile (Post 2018419)
Hey guys and yooper, I need a cheap temp controller to tie me over until I build a larger fermentation chamber and go the Love route. I was looking at that $35 translucent looking one from CHI Company, but if someone on here has one laying around for a similar price I'd rather give them the money.

Thanks!

http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/ebay...-build-163849/

mosquitocontrol 04-21-2010 11:27 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Northern-Tool-...1892415&sr=1-1

I have one of these. Never used.

MBasile 04-22-2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggage (Post 2018423)
I have an extra one of these. Not sure if it's what you'd want.

As long as the temp probe wire is at least a foot long, that'll work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewing Clamper (Post 2018439)
looks to me like a love controller isn't going to cost you that much more... why not buy it now and start using it...

Love control+temp probe+materials=a lot more than a ~$30-$40 used controller. Work hasn't been what it was a few months ago, so I don't have the extra cash to do the love controller at the moment, or even the time to build the cheap version. My old temp controller is on the kegerator now, so I just need something quick and simple.

doggage 04-22-2010 02:13 PM

Nope, it's not.

MBasile 04-23-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doggage (Post 2019851)
Nope, it's not.

Thanks anyway.

davebl 04-25-2010 03:39 AM

I have a one of the ebay aquarium controllers that I don't need. It's basically new. It is in Celsius. Id like to get $25.00 shipped.

mtngoat 04-26-2010 08:43 PM

if the op isn't interested I am.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:37 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.