*Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway - Enter Now!*

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Used Commercial Kitchen / Bar Equipment (Mid-Michigan Area)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
JankoDawg86
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default For Sale - Used Commercial Kitchen / Bar Equipment (Mid-Michigan Area)

Hi all,

My company is completing some renovation work at a local event center, and the owner would like to sell his kitchen / bar equipment. The have several refrigerators, freezers, coolers, stainless steel sinks and tables, ovens, mixers, baking sheets, and on and on and on. These items would be great for a startup brewery or restaurant and of course several homebrewing applications. Within the next few days I will try and inventory what is there and make a quick .pdf file with pictures and descriptions. These items are available to be picked up and cannot be shipped. PM me if you are interested or if you would like any further information.

Thanks,

JankoDawg86

MetallHed:
You must look like this when you BIAB (see profile picture)

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #2
novalou
Recipes 

Liked 36 Times on 35 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JankoDawg86
Hi all,

My company is completing some renovation work at a local event center, and the owner would like to sell his kitchen / bar equipment. The have several refrigerators, freezers, coolers, stainless steel sinks and tables, ovens, mixers, baking sheets, and on and on and on. These items would be great for a startup brewery or restaurant and of course several homebrewing applications. Within the next few days I will try and inventory what is there and make a quick .pdf file with pictures and descriptions. These items are available to be picked up and cannot be shipped. PM me if you are interested or if you would like any further information.

Thanks,

JankoDawg86
Hello

Let me know on the mixer. I'm looking for a commercial grade mixer. Also, depending on the size, a freezer as well.

Thanks,
Lou

Old 07-28-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
JankoDawg86

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quick update on the used equipment...a county representative got involved without my knowledge and has everything slated for auction at the end of August. I sincerely apologize for this and will keep you posted should anything change or if there is interest in attending the auction (which is available to the public as it stands).

MetallHed:

Old 07-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
sillyburt
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

interested, keep us posted plz

Old 07-30-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
JankoDawg86

Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Will do!

MetallHed:

Quick Reply