• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Tap 3" insulated tower with shanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
I bought this from an HBT member ~6 months ago, never installed the tower as I built a keezer collar to fit my CO2 tank on the hump.

I don't believe it's stainless, it looks chrome plated to me.

It is in good shape. Only thing I can see is that the chrome looks like it has some "pitting" or is just dirty. I haven't tried to polish it at all.

Doesn't come with the perlicks picture, you will need your own faucets.

Perlicks are ~$19 at Ritebrew.com

As you can see from the pics, the shanks are currently in use but will be cleaned and assembled for you when payment is received.

I'm just looking to get my money back from what I paid.

$45 local pickup, $55 shipped to lower 48.

Shipping to my Canadian brethren in the "Great White North" can be negotiated.

I'll go with whoever PM's me first. Thanks

ForumRunner_20120820_120914.jpg

ForumRunner_20120820_120927.jpg

I know you said perlicks not included, but if you included them we might be able to work something out.

Mumbly said:
I know you said perlicks not included, but if you included them we might be able to work something out.

This is the first keg I've even used my Perlicks! If I sell them I'd just have to buy more.

But just to appease you $100 shipped with Perlicks (that have only had 1/4 keg ran through each!).

I also have 9 ball lock corny kegs for sale $320 for all of them.

Local pickup only. 5 hold pressure, 2 are missing lids, and 2 have fermenting lids.

It looks like something is needed to go between the faucet and the tower. Is that a shank? Or do the Perlicks from brewrite come with the hardware needed to mount to the tower?
Thanks

pizzachef said:
It looks like something is needed to go between the faucet and the tower. Is that a shank? Or do the Perlicks from brewrite come with the hardware needed to mount to the tower?
Thanks

Everything will be included minus faucets. The picture of the faucet and shank sitting on my corny doesn't have the nut or anything but it will come with all of that.

If you have faucets or buy some, that's all you need!

Back