Happy HolidaySs Giveaway - Winners Re-Re-Re-Re-Drawn - 24 hours to Claim!

Get your HBT Growlers, Shirts and Membership before the Rush!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Two 42qrt Polar Ware brew kettles

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
Guerin3j
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Default For Sale - Two 42qrt Polar Ware brew kettles

For Sale:
Two 42qrt Polar Ware brew kettles in excellent used condition. No stains or damage of any kind. Used less than one year, two brews per month at most.

Here is the Polar Ware description from their web site...
This quality 42 quart U.S. made Polar Ware pot features high grade deep-drawn 18-8 gauge stainless steel construction (.036 inch thickness), and a stainless steel 1/2" NPT ball valve which screws onto a welded 1/2 inch male NPT male pipe outlet in the pot bottom. The distance from the center of the valve to the outside bottom of the pot is only 1 and 1/16" inch, making it easy to drain all the wort.

This male nipple outlet also is threaded on the inside with 1/2 inch female NPT threads, so you can attach a Bazooka Screen or other item to the inside of the pot. Also provided is a 1/2 inch female pipe thread welded fitting (shipped sealed with a threaded stainless plug) 5 inches up from the bottom for an optional Mashing Thermometer. 15" wide, and 16" tall.

Each kettle includes a Blichman Brew Mometer (a $35.00 upgrade) and one kettle has been fitted with a sight glass for volume readings.

Asking Prices:
42qrt kettle,with brewmemeter, non-sight glass: $200
42qrt kettle, with brewmometer and with sight glass: $235
Stainless false bottom for brew kettle: $45
Stainless bazooka tube threads into valve: $10

All items listed above for: $450 or best offer.
Not interested in selling bazooka tube or false bottom separately from kettles. Will ship kettles anywhere in the lower 48 states via UPS ground for actual shipping charges from UPS. If you buy all for asking price I'll ship free via UPS ground.
Please contact me direct with questions and for photos at: ccroastery1@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Thundercougarfalconbird
Recipes 

Liked 22 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 26

I doubt you'd be interested but since you haven't got any offers. I'd pay 130 for the kettle with the sight glass(one just sold 140 without sight glass and used less shipped)

The best beer I ever made was the next one I brew.

Old 04-25-2011, 08:07 PM   #3
wahmbush
Recipes 

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

still for sale or taking offers?

Old 04-26-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
mad hops
Recipes 

Still available or? I may be interested.

Quick Reply