• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trub Filter from Brewershardware.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millaj92

Reaction score
I know, I know, you can read miles of threads about this filter and say what you will about it, but it's a great product. However, I have redesigned my setup and I just don't use it anymore since doing so. I have used it probably 6 times and it is still in MINT condition. No dents, no dings, no scratches. With the filter itself and what it comes with (check the website), also included are two 1"/1.5" tri clover to 1/2" barb fittings along with clamps and silicone gaskets, as well as the optional 0.3mm screen. All together, this costed me $182 (plus shipping) from brewershardware.com and now it needs help finding a good home where it can have a good life and be happy. I am asking $150 for the whole get-up and would prefer to deal locally (Dallas,TX area) but I'm flexible on both fronts. I don't get on here every day like I used to so if you are interested, please text me at 469-767-0737 or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you and happy brewing!!

Yeah I'm not completely opposed to shipping, I just worry about the bad people out there. I would HOPE that wouldn't be an issue on here but ya never know. If I were to ship, would you be willing to pay for the shipping method of your choice? If so, would you be fine with using paypal so it's more...legit?

Update: Thank you everyone for the interest. The filter is now pending sale. If it goes through, I'll update the thread.

The filter has been sold. Is there a way for me to delete this thread?

Back