• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tri-clover RIMS tube w/ Brewtroller temp probe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NinjaJoe

Reaction score
*SOLD to sv_1*

I have a new, never used Tri-clover RIMS tube from Brewershardware for sale.
As configured on their site it goes for $207 plus shipping and a 3 week wait time.

http://www.brewershardware.com/Tri-Clover-RIMS-Tube.html

I'm selling mine for $160 plus actual shipping. Save $47 and buy it from me!.

Mine has the upgraded element tri-clover with the ground bolt welded to the unit and 2 1/2" tri-clover barb fittings for the input/output (+$28). In addition to the Brewtroller temp probe (+$15)

I'll have a picture up in the morning. I'm not looking for any trades and I don't do dibs. You pay for it and its yours, and not until then.

Thanks!

Here are the pictures:
dscf6815.jpg

dscf6816s.jpg

dscf6817w.jpg

dscf6818.jpg

This all should fit into a Large USPS Priority Mail Flat rate box without an issue - $14.95
If it does indeed fit into a medium USPS Priority Mail Flat rate box, I'll refund the $4.00 difference for shipping.

$200 insurance is $2.75.

Not sure if I'd classify it as long. My 4500 element that was going to go into this was 13" long. Over all the unit minus the tri-clovers is 17"

Back