• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Ferrari Champagne Bench Corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokinghole

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for a Champagne bench corker to trade for my Ferrari floor corker. I know the bench corkers are not really common. Also if you have a bench corker for sale with no need for a floor corker let me know I'll buy it off you.

Just looked that one up... Sells for the same amount as the floor model. :eek: I'm looking to sell my Port. red corker and get one of the floor champagne corkers. Would you consider just selling your floor corker?? :D If your floor corker is also the one for champagne bottles that is. Don't want to have to do this ever again.

Can you use the regular Ferrari corkers on a champagne cork? What's the difference between them?

From what I've found, the iris/jaws are a bit larger on the champagne corker model. The normal ones have chrome plated [brass] iris/jaws where the champagne is brass (no plating). You can use the champagne corker for ALL corks. You can also get the adapter and cap with it.

Back