The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - trade? polished keggle with welded ports...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
sanch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default For Sale - trade? polished keggle with welded ports...

i am bulding a single tier rig. I have built the HLT and the BK, bolth with 3 ports each. valve (MNPT 1/2"), sight glass (MNPT 1/2") and a thermometer (FNPT 1/2"). I polished the hell out of them. they look awesome and i am so excited about them but i cant help but be bothered by the fact that one of them is the old style keg (Larger more pronounced rings) and one is the new style and in far better shape. they are bolth anheiser busch kegs (bought from the scrap yard)
I am looking to trade one of the two Keggle's. Polished with three welded ports for two kegs of the other type so that i may have three that match.

I do not intend to include the valve, thermometer or sight glass althogh i could be talked out of the sight tube. (i have a few to spair) i will throw in the pick up tube ( it only leaves a table spoon of fluid behind)

I also do not want to pay for shipping local great!! U pay 4 shipping cool 2

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Bobby_M
Vendor and Brewer
HBT_SPONSOR.png
Vendor Ads 
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 899 Times on 600 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Posting a picture would probably be more inciting if it's as shiny as you say.

Sightglass, Refractometer, Ball Valve, Weldless bulkhead, Thermometer, Decals, Stainless Steel Fittings, Compression Fittings, Camlock Quick Disconnects, Scale, RIMS tube, Plate Chiller, Chugger Pump, Super Clear Silicone Tubing, and more!

New Stuff?

Old 01-01-2010, 12:36 AM   #3
sanch
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

i am trying to find a picture but the only ones i remember taking were with my wife's camera and i cant find them. i am in the middle of a move and dont have access to a camera I will keep looking.

Quick Reply