Spike Brewing 12.5 Conical Fermenter Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - Trade-My regulator for yours!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
edecambra
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 45 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default For Sale - Trade-My regulator for yours!

I recently received a brand spanking new kegcowboy.com regulator that will not work for my setup. I currently have a dual regulator on my kegerator, and one of the two reg bodies is pretty crappy. I was hoping to swap the crappy one with this new keg cowboy reg, but the keg cowboy regulator has right hand threads on the high pressure ports, where most regulators I am familiar with have left hand threads !!!

Suffice it to say, I was pissed! If you have a single body regulator with LEFT HAND THREADS on the co2 inlet pipe ( High Pressure pipe that attaches to the bottle), that is comparable to this one I'd love to swap you.

When I say comparable, I obviously don't mind if it is used, I just want to have some finer control over the pressure. My current "crappy" reg pressure starts at 10 psi and is hard to fine tune the pressure. If it is like a taprite or similar with single PSI increments on the dial (and left hand threads of course) I would love to trade you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #2
mmurray
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Keep both your regulators and buy this for $4... Since you'll have to pay shipping you might as well get a few more things while your there! Enjoy!
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/regulator-connection-stem-left-hand-thread-1.html

“God bless Homebrewing Beer. There are many things a man can do with his time. And this, is better than those things.”

Gulf Coast Brewers League

Old 05-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #3
edecambra
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 45 Times on 39 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Thanks for the suggestion!

Quick Reply