• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Three 1/6 Barrel (5 gallon) Sanke Kegs and Two D Couplers - Houston, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coog_Brew

Reaction score
*I've got three 1/6 barrel (5 gallon) Sanke kegs and two D couplers for sale in Houston, TX. *The kegs were from a buddy's restaurant and the distributor wouldn't take them back. *I'm converting to all ball locks so won't use these anymore. *I'd prefer to sell local due to shipping costs but will consider shipping at buyer's cost. *Asking $50 a piece for the kegs and $20 a piece for the couplers or best offer for the lot.

image-3088664089.jpg

Yes, these are standard D couplers. They screw onto the most common type of Sanke kegs with a gas hook-up on the side and beverage outlet on top.

If that falls through and you are willing to work out shipping I could possibly ship you to ball lock to sweeten the deal

*I've got three 1/6 barrel (5 gallon) Sanke kegs and two D couplers for sale in Houston, TX. *The kegs were from a buddy's restaurant and the distributor wouldn't take them back. *I'm converting to all ball locks so won't use these anymore. *I'd prefer to sell local due to shipping costs but will consider shipping at buyer's cost. *Asking $50 a piece for the kegs and $20 a piece for the couplers or best offer for the lot.

Just out of curiousity can you give me an idea on shipping to 61938 for all of the kegs?

Thanks

Estimated $30 to 61938 based on 45 pound package. Kegs are about 15 pounds each.

timmber said:
Got the kegs yesterday, look good.
Do you know when the last time they were used?
Thanks again

No problem. The red ones were probably used a few months ago. I never used the other one. It came directly from my buddy's restaurant. Give them a soak in some OxiClean and a scrubbing and you should be good to go.

Back