Sold - Tapping Equipment - Thanks everyone. Hoping to ship tomorrow.
UPDATED: Here's what's left....
Got this stuff cheap, took what I need and only want to get my $$ to break even.
Quality is OK, could use a little scrubbing (but selling for cheap).
- 4 7-8 ft lengths (plus smaller remnants) of 5/16" gas line (red), black liquid line with keg fittings. $offer
- 1 Older Perlick taps (These are NOT Creamers nor the forward valve type) Shank Included! $20
- 3-way mixture valve (bottom left) $10
- 2 way Shut-off (bottom right) $15
- 2 main in-line valves (top two) $30 each
- 2 stainless tap boxes with coolant lines (pickup only) $??
Prices include shipping.
Oh yeah, PayPal accepted.
(Guys, I have tried to respond to all of you in the order you PM'd or posted. I'm going to clear my PM list and re-take offers. Sorry if I missed you the first time around. That was a crazy barrage of requests!)
"Get that damned Dog off my leg...!"