1. Old 5 gal Lauter Tun. I picked this up in a lot. I've never used it. It needs a cleaning. I think that everything is there (check the pic), but I'm not sure. You will have to replace the hoses. It's yours for a couple bottles of your homebrew or a bomber*.
2. Plastic Bottling Bucket. It's yours for a couple bottles of your homebrew or a bomber*.
3. Old Stainless Steel Milk Kettle. I think that this is 5 gal. $40 takes it.
4. Pin Lock corny kegs. These are old, need a cleaning and new gaskets. - $15/each. (I have 7).
5. Keg Glove - keep your corny cold while on the go - $20
6. Regulator with glass missing on the gauge that has the PSI reading. - $10
7. 5# CO2 tank - empty - newish - $40
*If you are instrested in items 1 & 2, I like IPAs, stouts, porters, & most ales. I don't like overly sweet beer or Belgian beers.
I'm lazy so I don't ship. (However, you might be able to convince me if this stuff doesn't sell locally.)
I can meet in Jamaica Plain or in Waltham.