• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade: My sanke 15.5 keg for your cornie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobliebop

Reaction score
Looking to trade a keg (scratched up but in decent condition, holds pressure. I could cut the top off for you if you wish) for a 5g ball-lock cornie in good condition. Would prefer to have one with o-rings already replaced. Must hold pressure. Local only: Denver. Thanks! -Ryan

Edit: I'd also take a 6.5g carboy instead of the corny.

This is gone now. Thanks!

That's quite an offer. I'm sure someone will take you up on it.

I know I would if you were local.. might even be a keg of year old Apfelwein...

I would do this in a heartbeat if I was close, let me know if you wanna try to figure something out shipping wise.

Sorry, can't ship it... would just be too much of a pain I think. Thanks for the interest though!

I will pay for shipping via UPS(have a UPS account) if you still have this available! I will email you a UPS shipping label. let me know

Dude, if I were either in the Denver area, or you were in the SF area, I would cheerfully toddle to the LHBS and buy a corny off the shelf - sankes are slowly turning to gold dust, it seems, and nobody (at least around here) wants to part with 'em!

Hi guys, thanks for all the interest in this trade! I've had enough offers that while it's still in my garage, I'm sure I it won't be for much longer...

SOLD

Back