• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 kettle all grain set up.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm from northern Illinois and might be able to get a hold of 3 half gallon kegs. Some one told me about a month ago they had some laying around. Didn't have anywhere to store them. If I can get them maybe we can meet in madison.

snowdaddy,

I just posted this the the Menomonie Home brewers Club forum site.

Good luck selling this, and in building your replacement.

Joe

Hey man...I am just down in LaCrosse...I could go $350 on it. Lemme know.

Dan

I am up for what you are asking for. I am over in Woodville, WI.

Woodville, eh? I used to represent you in the state legislature.

Have you checked out our Home Brew club in Menomonie? We meet the first Monday of the month at Das Bierhaus at 6PM.

Gammon----do you really want to talk politics :) Just kidding, we have actually met and I am a member (albeit absent) of your wonderful group in Menomonie, it has just been a while since I have been able to get to the meetings. I like your new setup also, how has it been working for you?

Back