• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10 Gallon antique kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OntarioBeerKegs

Reaction score
Wife on my case so time to downsize the shop again. I have two of these A&W 10 gallon kegs that I picked up for use and never got around to finishing the project. These are made by firestone and have a standard ball lock gas. The liquid out will need a reducer, I believe the post is 1/2. Lid is different from the style we all know. I got these from a auction and the drive in was using them for root beer. As is, I could only get it to hold about 10psi before I had problems.

With a reducer and a part or two these could be a sweet keg. Or you could even use them as a fermenter since the pressure relief valve does unscrew. HBT members can have these for $80 a piece plus actual shipping costs. Contact [email protected] for a quote.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320581883402&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Back