Home Brew Forums

Home Brew Forums (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum.php)
-   For Sale (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/)
-   -   single tier brewing stand - Nashville area (http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/single-tier-brewing-stand-nashville-area-155537/)

kevinkaseykizer 01-06-2010 09:29 PM

single tier brewing stand - Nashville area
 
Need a custom single tier brewing stand? I have a small surplus of 1x1 tubing and can build a stand like the one below for around $450. Located in the middle Tennessee area

Here is a link to my build thread http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-brewing-rig-150688/

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OVmyDkqe7xc/Sz...0/IMG_1441.JPG

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_OVmyDkqe7xc/Sz...0/IMG_1442.JPG

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_OVmyDkqe7xc/S1...oto%287%29.jpg

wildwest450 01-06-2010 11:54 PM

Can we get a pic (or link) of the burners? Hopefully you don't sell this before I get back from vacation, i'm interested!:mug:

How far are you from Nashville? Free beers for delivering to the Flying Saucer!

Also, how about some dimensions? Thanks.

kevinkaseykizer 01-07-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwest450 (Post 1790497)
Can we get a pic (or link) of the burners? Hopefully you don't sell this before I get back from vacation, i'm interested!:mug:

How far are you from Nashville? Free beers for delivering to the Flying Saucer!

Also, how about some dimensions? Thanks.

I'm only 35 minutes from the Flying Saucer and i would be more than happy to meet anyone there at anytime haha (spring hill is just south of Nashville)

The stand is 58x17x29

Here's a pic of the burner. It puts out a much bigger flame than my no name turkey burner from Home depot.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_OVmyDkqe7xc/S0...0/IMG_0200.JPG

kevinkaseykizer 01-07-2010 01:55 AM

btw trades are also welcome. Looking to score some kettles/march pump/cfc

aekdbbop 01-07-2010 02:41 AM

Kevin makes really nice stuff. Getting mine from him soon. Jump on this!

kevinkaseykizer 01-07-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aekdbbop (Post 1790902)
Kevin makes really nice stuff. Getting mine from him soon. Jump on this!

:mug: :ban: :rockin:

scobro 01-07-2010 02:01 PM

Is that plumbed for natural gas or propane? I am pretty sure I want this if SWMBO will ok it

kevinkaseykizer 01-07-2010 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scobro (Post 1791504)
Is that plumbed for natural gas or propane? I am pretty sure I want this if SWMBO will ok it

For propane. you could run natural gas if you just change out the burners, the manifold would work just fine for it.

kevinkaseykizer 01-08-2010 12:37 PM

bumpage ;)

kevinkaseykizer 01-11-2010 12:40 PM

it's a good deal someone should jump on this :)


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:11 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.