• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling Everything! Full set-up.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaneStreet

Reaction score
Everything is SOLD! Thanks!

Hi, I am selling all of my homebrew equipment. Including a deep freeze and temperature controller.
I am asking $600 for everything. I will sell stuff alone for the right price so make me an offer!

Here is the full list:

-2 books on homebrewing. "How to Brew" by John Palmer and "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing" by Charlie Papazian
-Auto-Siphon
-Hydrometer and Sample tube
-2 buckets, one for bottling with a spigot and one for fermenting or use both of them for fermenting.
-1 5 gallon carboy with handle
-Bayou classic Burner
-10 gallon Aluminum Pot
-50' copper Immersion chiller with garden hose connection and 10' hoses
-Water pump for use with the Immersion chiller
-1 full size keg
-Tap for full size sanke keg
-4 homebrew cornelius kegs "cornies" with 2 sets of new o-rings
-5# CO2 bottle for kegs with regulator
-CO2 splitter to use 2 kegs at one time
-2 picnic taps for homebrew kegs with 5' of hose each
-2 gas lines for homebrew kegs
-Bottle Brushes
-Paddle / stir spoon
-Capper with caps
-Converted cooler into a Mash Lauter Tun MLT. The cooler is set up with a SS braid and a 1/2 ball valve.
-Full size chest freezer Amana 15 cubic feet plenty big for fermenting or turning into a kegerator.
-Ranco temperature controller for freezer.
-Lots of empty bottles

Thanks for looking let me know if you have any questions! Email me and I can send you pictures. I am located in Garland TX.

Thanks, Lane

Back