• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SE PA - Grain Crushing Rig (Barley Crusher 7# Hopper)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnodon

Reaction score
I am in the process of piecing out my entire homebrew system. Rather than put everything in a single thread, I am going to list them individually.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. If interested, reply to this thread.

Also, please don't PM me asking what else I have for sale. I am not listing anything until I am actually ready to sell it.

All items are pickup only (Douglassville, PA)...I will not ship anything.

-------------------------------------------

This is my grain crushing rig. It is a Barley Crusher with a 7# hopper atached to a motor via a spider gear. sorry...I don't remember the specs of the motor but it the the popular one everyone was buying on surpluscenter.com. It is wired for OFF/FORWARD/REVERSE. The mill is mounted on a file cabinet that I bought at a yard sale and it is on casters. A 6.5 gallon ferm bucket fits perfectly in the compartment below. The nice feaure is having the doors...cuts down on dust.

Price is $200.

John

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

Great looking rig!

I have to say, very fair prices you're offering. Any one in SE PA should pick this stuff up if they're in need.

Thx dr...i'm pricing everything to sell. :) I have thousands of dollars invested. Next will be my 5 tap chest freezer converted to kegerator and electric brew rig.

John

Thx dr...i'm pricing everything to sell. :) I have thousands of dollars invested. Next will be my 5 tap chest freezer converted to kegerator and electric brew rig.

John

curious about the keezer.would you send me some pics?with corneys in.

I'm a buyer for that. I am about 45 minutes away in Lansdale area, but I get up to Pottstown sometimes for my work. Or, I can arrange a trip that way on a weekend.

Shoot me an email & we can work out details for pickup. doublexxguy at gmail.com

Back