Kegconnection Complete Starter Kit and More Giveaway!


Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > Sold - SE PA - Electric BIAB Rig

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
johnodon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Douglassville, PA
Posts: 639
iTrader: (0)
Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts

Default Sold - SE PA - Electric BIAB Rig

SOLD!!! Thanks John...I hope you enjoy it!

FIRST PERSON TO REPLY GETS FIRST SHOT...and so on and so on...

I am in the process of piecing out my entire homebrew system. Rather than put everything in a single thread, I am going to list them individually.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME. If interested, reply to this thread.

Also, please don't PM me asking what else I have for sale. I am not listing anything until I am actually ready to sell it.

All items are pickup only (Douglassville, PA)...I will not ship anything.

-------------------------------------------

My other pride and joy...

My Electric BIAB rig.

All build details can be found here: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f170/my-...thread-269164/

This system has been AWESOME!!! Set the temp...set the timer...walk away.

Comes with everything seen:

Boil kettle/mash tun
Control box
Pump
Stand
Water filter and hoses
SS spoon
Mash paddle
Hi-temo silicone pump hoses w/ quick disconnects
Steamer basket
Copper recirculation manifold
BIAB bag

240v and I want to say that the power cord will reach about 15ft.

Price: $500

If you would like the Spa panel mounted on the wall, the wire and conduit, and the 30amp breaker in the main panel, add $50.

If you would like the CFC listed here, add $40: http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/se-p...c-50-a-319338/

I'll tell everybody one thing right now...I have WAY more money invested in this than $500. This is a true bargain!
































__________________

...I'm back baby!!!!

johnodon is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Mellman
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 272
iTrader: (1)
Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

hah! I just gotta say I love the Shuttle PC pump cover...looks good! good luck with the sale(s)

__________________
Mellman is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 01:36 PM   #3
johnodon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Douglassville, PA
Posts: 639
iTrader: (0)
Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellman View Post
hah! I just gotta say I love the Shuttle PC pump cover...looks good! good luck with the sale(s)
Comes with being a techie (dork).

Thanks!

John
__________________

...I'm back baby!!!!

johnodon is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
Swifty
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Salina, Ks
Posts: 235
iTrader: (3)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 60

Default

I wish I was closer! Whould you ship to 67401? I'd like a crack a bunch of stuff if you decide to break it up and were willing to ship. This is verymuch what I would like to do with my rig!

Swifty

__________________
Swifty is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #5
CS223
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Posts: 253
iTrader: (0)
Liked 34 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Default

I'm building the exact same system after seeing your build thread. Shame were on opposite ends of the country. Good luck!

__________________
CS223 is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
drocu
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 292
iTrader: (0)
Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

I want it! But I can't afford it...

Very nice rig. Sorry to hear you're getting rid of it.

__________________
drocu is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
johnodon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Douglassville, PA
Posts: 639
iTrader: (0)
Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
I wish I was closer! Whould you ship to 67401? I'd like a crack a bunch of stuff if you decide to break it up and were willing to ship. This is verymuch what I would like to do with my rig!

Swifty

Sorry Swifty...I want to sell as a complete system and pickup only.

John
__________________

...I'm back baby!!!!

johnodon is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #8
Swifty
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Salina, Ks
Posts: 235
iTrader: (3)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 60

Default

I totally understand! I'd be the same way. Shipping stuff where ever is a huge pain in the ass.. Best of luck with it. I will be using many of your ideas for my build.

__________________
Swifty is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 06:37 AM   #9
Swifty
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Salina, Ks
Posts: 235
iTrader: (3)
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 60

Default

I'd like a crack at it if you do reconsider possibly shipping it. I can pay shipping from you to me on a 50lb, 2' X 2' X 2' box through fedex low and slow for 62 bucks.

I'd be glad to do this if you'd pack the major components into the pot (Controller, pump, filter, CF Chiller if it'd fit and for the additional cash, and hoses into the basket and in the pot. Maybe unbolt anything from the outside of the pot that looks like it may suffer and pitch it in the pot too). We'd gift the rack and the awesome potato masher mashing tool to someone local.

Again, if you decide it's something you're willing to mess with, I'd cover it!

I did some napkin math on what you are selling and what it'll cost me to duplicate it and it's going to sting much more than 6 bones. My offer stands until you sell it to someone locally!

I hope whatever has made you get out of brewing passes quickly man.. You have nice gear and I revisit your thread as a compliment!

Swifty

__________________
Swifty is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2012, 12:09 PM   #10
johnodon
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Douglassville, PA
Posts: 639
iTrader: (0)
Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
I'd like a crack at it if you do reconsider possibly shipping it. I can pay shipping from you to me on a 50lb, 2' X 2' X 2' box through fedex low and slow for 62 bucks.

I'd be glad to do this if you'd pack the major components into the pot (Controller, pump, filter, CF Chiller if it'd fit and for the additional cash, and hoses into the basket and in the pot. Maybe unbolt anything from the outside of the pot that looks like it may suffer and pitch it in the pot too). We'd gift the rack and the awesome potato masher mashing tool to someone local.

Again, if you decide it's something you're willing to mess with, I'd cover it!

I did some napkin math on what you are selling and what it'll cost me to duplicate it and it's going to sting much more than 6 bones. My offer stands until you sell it to someone locally!

I hope whatever has made you get out of brewing passes quickly man.. You have nice gear and I revisit your thread as a compliment!

Swifty
There is no way that a 2 x 2 x 2 box would fit the rack...even if broken down. The CFC would be an issue too...it wouldn't fit inside the pot.

Other than that I would consider it. I still really prefer to sell it as a complete unit to someone looking to move up from extract or away from propane. But if that doesn't happen we may be able to work somehting out.

John
__________________

...I'm back baby!!!!

johnodon is offline
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - BIAB Electric System I_B_Mongo For Sale 17 11-21-2011 01:29 PM
For Sale - BIAB Setup (almost) in KY headbanger For Sale 6 07-28-2011 12:49 AM