• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: My Wii for your Homebrewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a practically new black Nintendo Wii. I bought it about 3 months ago, and don't use it nearly enough to justify keeping it. I bought the bundle that comes with Wii Sports & Resort, 1 Wiimote + MotionPlus and a Nunchuk.

I also bought an extra Wiimote + MotionPlus and a Nunchuk, so you can play with two people. I have a handful of games, including the New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and a few more.

I'd say the value of the setup is around $300 incl. the games. I'd love to trade for a propane burner so I can try my hand at BIAB. I'd also be open to trading for a 2.5 or 3 gallon kegging setup plus cash.

Let me know! :mug:

I've got a propane burner with regulator, plus a nearly new Morebeer 8 gallon pot with two welded ports - all in, worth about the same as your Wii, but shipping them from CA to Florida would be an absolute fortune.

Back