• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Anyone want to convert pin locks to ball locks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brooklanebrewing

Reaction score
I got a good deal on some ball-lock kegs that were converted from pin-locks. I already run a pin-lock system and would like to convert them back to pin-locks.

Just wondering if anyone would like to trade keg posts. Basically you would get a new in and out post for each set. I have 4 sets. Since these are essentially new i would be looking for similar condition pin-lock posts (leak free poppets and good o-rings).

These are made for pin-lock kegs so i'm not sure if they would fit on ball-locks.

Thanks

Most likely they will not fit ball-lock kegs, the holes are slightly different sizes, but maybe someone got a deal on pin-locks and will swap.

I have a real coke pin lock. I would gladly trade posts. Are yours Spartanburg steel company kegs? I just want to make sure they will work. I will include extra o rings and the poppets are both fine. Let me know.

Back