• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Keggles, Mash-tun, pumps, QD, brewery stand/sculpture

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HitTheTwit

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I live in SouthEastern, PA and am willing to drive a good bit. I'm looking to upgrade my ten gallon AG to something a bit more streamlined.

If anyone has extra rigs, or is looking to clean out their garage, please let me know! I'm looking for a brewery stand, preferably two tier. A keggle to convert to a mash-tun, Quick-disconnects, and of course... a pump.

Please feel free to PM if you have anything you're looking to get rid of.

Cheers.

Its interesting that you post this, I just ordered a 25 gallon aluminum kettle and was going to sell my keggle.

I also happen to live in SE PA (Philly to be exact). I will post some photos of the keggle if you are interested. Here are the particulars.

- It was obtained legally, a decommissioned keg that I got from a local distributor.
- The top is cut off and fits a standard 5 gallon pots lid pretty well. 13" lid?
- has a 1/2" hole about 2 inches from the bottom drilled for a ball valve.

I have the ball valve but would like to keep it for my new kettle so its just the keg as is with the cuts. Let me know if youre interested, looking for $75.

Back