• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warsteiner Porcelain/Ceramic Beer tap fountain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrveeno

Reaction score
I am selling a Warsteiner beer fountain on ebay. I probably should have asked in here first, but I am in the process of downsizing and the site slipped my mind.

Ceramic/Porcelain Warsteiner Beer Fass (Tap Fountain) from Germany | eBay

I also have a couple of large lights that I will be getting rid of. One is an OLD outside lamp with SCHLOSS (Castle) beer signs on it. The frame is steel, so it is heavy, and it mounts to a side wall. The other one looks new, and it advertises DAB or Dortmunder Actien Brauerei. This one is a plastic housing with 4 panels and a threaded bottom pipe for mounting.

If anyone is interested in pics, e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks, Gary

Those are quite fancy - much more so than a standard polished tap tower.
Have a picture of it fully assembled with both taps ?

Just wish it wasn't christmas time or the price was lower. Already bought a ton of stuff.

I also have a bitburger pils tap setup that I will be getting rid of.

adam01, I didn't want to chance marring up the holes if someone want to use different valves.

Back