• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to trade or sell Cigars for Homebrew equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingfan13

Reaction score
I have a ton of cigars that I want to sell or trade for Homebrew equipment. I basically don't smoke as much as I used to and would like to get these out of here. They have been properly stored and some have a good amount of age on them.

In total there are 113 cigars and a very nice crystal ashtray. I would like them all to go to one person. I know this is a huge amount of cigars to take in for one person but I would like to prevent splitting them up.

I figure out of these 113 cigars at least 20 of them are $10+ cigars. The rest are between $5 and $10.

I am looking for a 10 gallon Blichmann or $350 cash. That works out to just over $3 a cigar. I will entertain other offers but I wanted to throw this post up before I try to sell the cigars on craigslist. Here is a link to everything that would be included.

https://picasaweb.google.com/108733...authkey=Gv1sRgCMHY8LD1hb3-6gE&feat=directlink

If you have any questions, let me know.

Back