• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Used corny kegs (ball lock and pin lock)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millaj92

Reaction score
For sale: 5 used pin lock kegs that I got directly from CocaCola. They are all in average condition I would say. You know, they look appropriate for their age, but no major dents, dings, or faults that I know of. As far as I know, they all hold pressure but if not, some new O-rings will fix that for cheap. I am asking $40 for each keg.

I would prefer to deal locally. If you are interested, please text me at 469-767-0737, e-mail me at [email protected], or reply here, but do not PM me because I won't get it.

Thank you and happy brewing!!

I'll take a set of the pin lock fittings. And a picnic tap too.

Tried to pm you but your box is full.

I'll take a set of the pin lock fittings. And a picnic tap too.

Yeah I need to re-up my membership so I can get PMs again, but I'm broke as hell right at this moment. I'm willing to ship you these things if you are willing to pay for the shipping, and if you are fine with using PayPal. I have no idea what shipping would be but I wouldn't think it would be much at all given the light weight and small size.

millaj92 said:
Yeah I re-up my membership so I can get PMs again, but I'm broke as hell right at this moment. I'm willing to ship you these things if you are willing to pay for the shipping, and if you are fine with using PayPal. I have no idea what shipping would be but I wouldn't think it would be much at all given the light weight and small size.

Sounds great. Pm me you email and ill shoot you my address. Just throw them in a padded envelope if you like, and ill be glad to pay the costs.

Sounds great. Pm me you email and ill shoot you my address. Just throw them in a padded envelope if you like, and ill be glad to pay the costs.

I can't send or receive PMs at the moment because my membership has expired. Just text me your name and address and I'll reply with my PayPal info and shipping cost.

I will buy the two ball lock kegs locally. I live in Richardson. I really hope you still ahve these.

I'm also local and interested in the ball locks if still available. Please let me know if #1 falls through.

The ball lock kegs have been sold as well as the pin lock fittings and picnic taps. The pin lock kegs are all still for sale.

Latest posts

Back