The Great Bottle Opener Giveaway

Home Brew Forums > Home Brew Market > For Sale > For Sale - For Sale/Trade: Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 AM   #1
IndianaBrewer
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default For Sale - For Sale/Trade: Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine

A couple years ago I purchased a PID'd Rancilio Sivia espresso machine and also a Rancilio Rocky bean grinder. I enjoyed great use from this setup, but recently I have only used it sparingly. I would like to sell these items or possibly trade them for similar valued brewing equipment.

The Silvia-Rocky combo pulls great shots and can also make mean lattes, cappuccinos, etc. The Silvia is also temperature controlled via PID, which all Homebrewtalkers can appreciate.

If you would like to take a look I have the items posted in the classifieds section of CoffeeGeek.com. Here is the address: http://www.coffeegeek.com/forums/members/buysell/600135

The total value of the Silvia and Rocky, plus a couple extras is $850.

If you were thinking of a trade, I currently have a two keggle setup with hopes of getting to a full Brutus setup at some point.

Thanks for looking!

photo.jpg  

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
ddrrseio
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

i've had this combo (non PID'd) for almost seven years. i use it daily and am still thrilled with the coffee it makes. somebody will enjoy this!

Quick Reply