• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single tier brew sculptures made to order SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x66mustang385hpx

Reaction score
Dont know why my previous thread got deleted,...but here it goes again.

I wanted to offer up my service to home brewers of SoCal. I have started making single tier brew sculptures. I can make as extreme or as basic as you would like for far cheaper than you can purchase them online. My father own a machine shop that I work in and have access to. I have very reasonably prices on material, steel and stainless steel.

Prices would be based on the material and the accessories added (burners, pumps). A barebone steel single tier would run about $250(such as the one in the photo below minus the burners.

I will do my best to answer any question you may have. I can do most things that you can sketch up. Unfortunately I do not have a cnc mill so no custom logos or anything like that, but I can do most thing.
The machines I have at my disposal are mills, lathes,AMF Fabtech press break,AMF Fabtech shear, welders, and tons of other thing.
1221101500.jpg

If you had a previous thread, it was probably deleted because you are building/selling products and are not a supporting vendor. Selling one-off items in the classifieds is allowed, but if you are offering your on-going services/products, you need to be a site vendor.

Back