• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NYC- 15 gallon aluminum pot with Bobby M siteglass, $75

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a 60Qt stockpot to brew outside on my Banjo Burner. Now I live in Manhattan and can't use Propane.

I'm selling the pot to make some room, and I'll be selling the burner after Thanksgiving. If you want the pot, burner, and propane tank, I'll make you a great deal.

$75 for the Pot.
$75 for the burner (after thanksgiving)
$15 for the Propane tank.

Buy it all for $125 after Thanksgiving.

Will ship the pot and the burner at buyer's expense. I have a Fedex account so I'll ship ground.

B

After Thanksgiving it will be on the upper east side at my new place. I'm hoping there's enough gas to deep fry a turkey and some stuffing balls.

B

Hey Bad Coffee,

I'm from Queens, and interested in purchasing the whole shebang when it's up for grabs. I could get to you via subway in no time, cash in hand.

Let me know when it's up for grabs. I'll private message you my contact info.

Thanks,
James

What would shipping be to 10512?(Putnam County, NY. Worst case I could even meet you in the city). No interest in the tank but the pot and burner are intriguing. What would you want for those two? Do you have pictures?

Didn't know NYC had a ban on propane tanks. How do the plumbers solder pipes there? Acetelene?

here you go.

There's a dent in the bottom, that happened in shipping when I got it. The site glass got a little warm on the burner, but still works.

The burner looks just like any other burner that's been used a bit. I'll take pics tomorrow.

photo-17.JPG

photo-18.JPG

pot 1.JPG

Pot is more than acceptable. A dent does not bother me in the least as long as it doesn't leak. Pending pics of the burner(which I trust is in fine shape), I definitely want it...We can keep it public or take it to PM if you wish, but I am hoping we can work something out.

Latest posts

Back