• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More Items Local Pick-up preferred.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
All this stuff. In addition I have some books and a ton of BYO/Zymurgy magazines, but I'm waiting to hear back from BYO to see if I can transfer the remainder of my subscription. Will have details on that later.

Have some assorted homebrewing supplies to get rid of. (All are stated price OBO)

3 Hop Plants (Cascade, Fuggles, Centennial) $25 each pot.

These are planted in 20G planters and are outgrowing them fast.
The Fuggles is on it's third year, the other are on year two. All have numerous shoots already. Last year the Fuggles and Cascade topped out at the tip of my poles (19') and I got over 1# wet off the Fuggle. I also have 3 4x4x8 posts and some 10' sections of electrical conduit. I wired these to a fence last year and used them for hop poles.

Also have a bunch of assorted bottles/bottle caps, etc... $25

Two Better Bottle fermenters with caps/stoppers. These have some scratching at the neck where the stoppers got stuck. I've used them several times since with no issues. $5 each.

Almost 50' copper immersion chiller (handbuilt) with hoses and fitting. Sold locally and to a HBT member.

10G All Grain Mash Tun (Tall Rectangular cooler). Has weldless ball valve. Also have plenty assorted copper/fitting to build your own manifold I had a manifold for it, and have all the pieces. It is so overengineered that I can't figure out how to put it back together. $50

Ranco ETC11100 Digital Controller. Already wired and ready to go $50

There might be some other things I am missing. I am keeping the bare minimum just in case I decide to brew again.

Pictures on request.

Jess:

Sorry to see you are further liquidating your equipment. I know it has been a rough last year for you. Wishes for the best for you.

What is the status of the hop containers in regards to present height right now?

Jess:

Sorry to see you are further liquidating your equipment. I know it has been a rough last year for you. Wishes for the best for you.

What is the status of the hop containers in regards to present height right now?

The last year really doesn't have much to do with it now. I've lost interest in the hobby for the most part. If I continue to brew anything, it's going to be very small batches of 12-18 bottles.

I'm not drinking as much lately, only 4-5 a week at that.

The bines are up to 8" long depending on the plant. The cascade and centennial might be good in the pot for another year, but the Fuggle really needs to get into the ground.

Give me a few days, if I don't get any local interest then I might consider shipping.

I just saw the ad on Craigslist and was wondering if that was you. I'll take the chiller, but won't be able to meet up until Fri or Sat. I've got family in town and we are going to be in Ocean Shores until late Thursday. I'll PM you when I get back and we can figure something out.

I would like the Ranco...but would need to see where Silverdale is. I come up to Washington now and again...

Ah, NW Seattle...I probably won't be making it up there. I will still take it if you decide to ship and that other guy backs out.

Hmmm...I'd like the hop plants too, but I am thinking that HAS to be local. I'll let you know if my plans change, but I will probably only be making it as far as Portland in a timely fashion.

Alright. Doesn't seems like much local interest. I'm giving it another day or so, then I'll look into shipping. First person to ask via this thread or PM will get first dibs on the stuff.

Still waiting to hear back from BYO on the subscription transfer.

Things that I will consider shipping

Ranco controller
Books/magazines

I'd still like dibs on the BYO magazine if you can transfer it. Responded to ya when you first posted. Thanks!

I have got back to the people who responded to me via PM or in this thread. If you didn't hear back, someone beat you with a PM.

The magazines are gone. The Ranco Controller is pending. The rest of the items (Better bottles) I am not willing to pack up and ship.

I know it's been a few months, but if by chance that Ranco is still for sale I'd be interested. Not sure where I stand in line so just let me know what the status is. Shipping would be to 75070. Thanks.

Sorry forgot about this thread. I've sold pretty much all of my major brewing gear. I do have a few odds and ends left but I'm hanging onto them just in case I decide to brew again.

Latest posts

Back