• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for 15 gal sanke keg in western ma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climberguy

Reaction score
finding a 15 gal sanke keg is like finding a needle in a hay stack any help would be apreaciated

I have a few, some with dents or dings. Not looking to really get rid of them, but do you have anything to trade or were you looking to buy?

Sean From NH

15 gallon may be a little difficult...15.5 you'll probably have a better chance ;)

Try contacting breweries directly. They may have some they need to retire.

Post wanted ads. I have had luck two times with that. Took a few ads to get some responses but I picked up two kegs between last night and today. GL!

Post wanted ads. I have had luck two times with that. Took a few ads to get some responses but I picked up two kegs between last night and today. GL!

thanks i just posted an ad on craigslist ill see what happens

Did you find one yet? I had another guy just email me saying he has one. Not sure if you want to drive to CT (not sure where he is located) but I can send you his email if you want it. Let me know!

Abe

Did you find one yet? I had another guy just email me saying he has one. Not sure if you want to drive to CT (not sure where he is located) but I can send you his email if you want it. Let me know!

Abe

it depends where in ct so sure its worth looking in to

Back